Saturday, December 8, 2007

Chance to Change the World

OK, this is it. Your chance to make a difference. I'm talking about the NYU advertising monstrosity. You can read about it here, here or here. You can find out how to take action here. I urge you to do so. In particular, I urge you to telephone the people in question. If you can't do that, fax them. If you are rich, send them a FedEx. Ordinary letters are good too.

Fortunately, we no longer live in NYC, but when I think about how I would explain a poster like that to my son, I get very angry indeed, because I know that there are other parents who will, in fact, have to explain these posters to their autistic kids. The people responsible for need to hear from everyone, now.

I also encourage you to make this a subject of your own blog post.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Well I'll just have to nip along and take a peek then!
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

kristen spina said...

I linked to you today. Thanks for the heads up.

Marla said...

Yes, those ads are very concerning. I am glad everyone on the Hub is taking action.